The design and functionality of your eCommerce website could make or break conversions and affect your bottom line. An eCommerce site has several layers of functionality that aren’t on standard websites, including a web server to host a storefront, payment processing, an inventory database and a complicated dispatch system used to send products.
Here are just a few of the objectives we can achieve when designing a website tailored for your business:
- Custom web design that results in a site that is visually appealing, easy to use, optimized, converts visitors into consumers, is mobile-friendly, and encourages growth over time.
- Mobile-friendly, responsive design. We’ll design a site for you that looks great on every screen size.
- SEO Optimized website that is built from the start with search in mind.
- Clearly communicating your company message with information on your products, services, and company culture.
- Clear calls to action, helping visitors get in touch and find you with contact info, locations, and driving directions.
- Advanced functionality such as e-commerce, password protected content, forums, event registrations, etc. You name it, we can build it.
- Direct communication with the web team to discuss the project including developing a strategy, design requirements, budget details, scope of work, schedule, etc. And for the convenience of our clients our meetings are held using video conferencing.
- Collaboration with an assigned Project Manager to review the web process, set expectations, answer any questions and ensure you are fully aware how your site will be built.
- Approval process of your site’s strategy, design, content, and launch.
- Customized process to fit your needs. Of course we know schedules can be hectic at times, so we can work with you whether you want to be thoroughly or only marginally involved.